07 September 2010

First blog post. Yeah!

 This is my first blog post with some information about myself. I am recently a New Media master student at the University of Amsterdam. Before I came to Amsterdam I studied Educational Design, Management & Media at the University of Twente (Netherlands). During my bachelor I did an internship in Sydney, Australia where I was designing course material for academic institutes. Unfortunately only for print-media. So after this internship I knew for certain that I want to become an instructional designer for digital media. Maybe now you've got an idea why I am studying New Media and why my main focus lies on e-learning.

More information about me:

- I love infographics
- I am interested in modern and contemporary art (Picasso is my hero)
- I come from Magdeburg, Germany
- I think the Netherlands is the coolest country on earth (small but vital)
- I like electronic music

If you can offer (or know someone who can offer) an internship or a job, please feel free to send me more information, I would be more than happy...

1 comment:

  1. Kann mir an der Stelle nicht verkneifen noch schnell mit dem Blog zu wordpress zu wechseln. Vor dem Hintergrund Lebenslangen Lernens und der Datenmobilität für mich ein wichtiges Argument. Was den Funktionsumfang angeht kenne ich mich mit Blogspot nicht so aus, aber WP ermöglicht z.B. Kommentare ohne Profil bei irgend einem Dienst.
    Think about it!

    Grüße aus Hamburg,
    Ralf

    ReplyDelete